Friday 29 June 2007

My last day in Aphrodite Hills

So I finished my final session in the gym and got changed, only to discover that I'd forgotten a change of shirt… I wandered out of the Spa bare-chested, feeling like a total idiot. I simply couldn't wander around like some trashy Brit tourist. I'd just have to buy a shirt from somewhere. Style was not an option: I needed any shirt I could find that didn't make me look like a complete dweeb. I wandered into a store self-consciously, not even looking at the girl behind the counter, and headed straight for the t-shirt rack.

I considered a trashy "Italia" football / basketball sleeveless vest type thing for a few moments, because it was cheap and because it said "Italia" on it. Then I opted for a strange bright orange creation: it didn't seem too great at the time, but it would do.

In my bright bright colours, my bro decided that I looked like a kid with special needs - one who has to wear bright colours so that he's highly visible to his carers…

I like my orange t-shirt, though. I now have some shorts and a belt that complement it very well too :-)

No comments: