Saturday 12 May 2007

Yet another!

This is probably the tenth blog I've created in my short little life - well, maybe the fifteenth, actually. I just can't get enough. You know I write shit everywhere and anywhere, I just love to experiment with different environments, different spaces, different audiences...

Just wait until I get cracking on some homebrew apps, and I link up my phone to my ds, and link that to my blog, which will be linked to I don't know where, but we'll start with Facebook...

Facebook. Right, it looks a bit slicker than myspace. But it seems like this is where the grown-ups hang out. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with mingling with serious types, I prefer wild and crazy youngsters who don't know where they'll be sleeping or working come tomorrow...

Still, the only real thing I'm not feeling about Facebook at the moment is that I don't get to see my little myspace honey when I log on...

- - - - -

I'm not even going to think about defining different personas for my various online spaces - I'm pete, wherever I am, and pete is always changing, and he's always about 20 different people.

- - - - -

More thoughts about Facebook:

It's a bit strange to see all these notes like: "so and so is now friends with so and so". Still, it might prove useful.

What I really want to see is shit like:

"So and so has just got paid, and he's happy"
"So and so and so and so reckon that so and so is a knob for what he did last night"
"So and so has just had a massive fight with so and so, and so and so says that they're not talking any more"
"So and so and so and so and so and so have got together to form a new boyband called SoAndSo"

That would make my day. Still, it would never happen. How many people have you ever met called "So and so"?

Maybe out in South East Asia, who knows?

- - - - -

Know what else made my day?

Nada, bitches!!! We make our own days.

- - - - -

I'm now going to check out how this blog links to Facebook. If it works the way I want it to, then the guys behind Facebook have succeeded in giving me the one feature I always wanted myspazz to have :-D

No comments: