Sunday 13 May 2007

Dolphins are gay sharks?

A bit more exploring in the world of facebook...

- - - - -

It seems that whenever anyone on facebook does anything, all their friends are told... I think that's a bit obtrusive, but anyway... I will actually stop blogging if I find that every time I post something, everyone gets informed, because it's gonna piss you all off eventually. I mean, jesus, people get notified if someone comments on a blog too. Was this site designed for people with "big things" to say or something?!

- - - - -

I love this "Poke..." option they've given us. It brings back terrible memories of a game they used to play called "Poke Pete!", whereby people used to just poke me for fun... Can someone poke me on here someday? I want see what it feels like.

- - - - -

Am I in control of whose picture appears where on my page? The beauty of myspazz is that you can play with everyone by promoting or demoting them in your friends list. Here, I think that whoever was active last appears at the top of the list.

- - - - -

I absolutely love the way that you can tell everyone how you know someone else. It's the option "We hooked up" that I like the best. Give the world a list of all the people you've slept with!

- - - - -

Anyway, basta, I'm off to see if there are any settings I can play with. Heck, they've got a developer's guide for me to get my teeth into...

No comments: